TheCaffeineCoquette.com Terms and Conditions
The term ‘CaffeineCoquette’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Worcester, Massachusetts, USA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us or our staff writers and guest writers. This material includes, but is not limited to, textual content, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) unless expressly stated. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Massachusetts, USA.
Reproduction or Redistribution of Site Content
- While we encourage the sharing of our articles and other textual content, written permission from both TheCaffeineCoquette.com and the corresponding author of said content (if different) is required prior to reprinting, redistributing or reposting. To request use of any site content please send your request to caffeinecoquette at gmail dot com or use the contact form found on this website.
- Any reproduction, reprinting, or reposting requires adequate reference to the original source on TheCaffeineCoquette.com in a way that is both connected to the content and visible to content viewers.
- Any authorized author featured on TheCaffeineCoquette.com may suspend or revoke the right for sites outside of TheCaffeineCoquette.com to reproduce, reprint, or repost their personal content and/or images.
Terms and Conditions of Authorized TheCaffeineCoquette.com Network Writers, Contributors, and Guest Authors
- By submitting your original work to this site you authorize TheCaffeineCoquette.com to reprint, repost, and distribute submitted content. Said content may be in its entirety or used only as an excerpt.
- If, at any time, you wish to remove your personal content from TheCaffeineCoquette.com you must submit the request in writing to caffeinecoquette at gmail dot com.
- By submitting work to TheCaffeineCoquette.com you confirm that the work is your original creation and you are the sole owner of all content submitted. TheCaffeineCoquette.com monitors only the images and content posted directly by the site owner and does not accept responsibility of images or content published directly by network writers.
- TheCaffeineCoquette.com reserves the right to refuse and/or remove any content at any time.
- Publishing of content on TheCaffeineCoquette.com does not imply that the author is a member of TheCaffeineCoquette.com staff or that the author can represent TheCaffeineCoquette.com in any capacity.
- Network writers, Contributors, and Guest Authors are not compensated.