“Reviewer’s Retreat, sponsored by The Double Duty Divas, is the first conference geared specifically toward the issues and challenges faced by bloggers in the product review genre, a topic that is lacking from most conference agendas. Review bloggers will converge to take part in sessions on a variety of topics including brand-blogger relations, website design, perfecting the pitch, statistics, photography and more.”
There are many blogger conferences conducted throughout the year across the United States and abroad. So why do I want to go to Reviewers Retreat [RR]? Most conferences focus on developing your personal style and connecting with other bloggers. RR is the first conference to focus on improving circulation for your sponsor companies.
I already put my all into promotions, but I want to learn more. Especially how to better serve the companies I work with. I want to hit a new level of reader volume, giveaway participation and brand awareness so that my reviews leave a lasting impression on consumers.
I’m not looking for a vacation – I’m looking for tools to improve my work for sponsors. Enlisting financial sponsors for RR will not only ensure my attendance, but also allow me the opportunity to put my methods to work for the brands that participate.
About Reviewers Retreat 2012 - Sessions & Fees
Session Length: June 3-5, 2012 @ Great Wolf Lodge, Concord-Charlotte, NC
Estimated Conference Pass: $280.00
Hotel Fees : $250.00 (2 nights at hosting hotel) + taxes and fees
Food Package: (provides meals for entire conference) $75.00
Airfare + Transportation:
Airfare From PVD (Providence, RI) to Charlotte, NC (CLT) – $300
Incidental Transportation (taxi service to and from conference airport) estimate: $120
Total Cost for Full Sponsorship at Reviewers Retreat 2012: $1,025.00
*may be higher if flight is purchased last minute
Promotion Package for Full Sponsorship
- (1) Feature Post prior to conference showcasing your company and your sponsorship of Consumer Conversation
- 250×250 Ad – sidebar / above the fold – for 12 months from the date of sponsorship
- Link and mention in any posts pertaining to Reviewers Retreat before, during and up to 3 months after conference
- (1) Additional feature post showcasing your company or specific product. Sponsor selects date. Must be after conference.
- Daily Tweets and Facebook mentions during conference
- Your company logo on the Consumer Conversation Twitter background (19,000+ followers)
- Your company logo on any print materials I pass out at the conference (includes business cards)
- Wear your company t-shirt at least once during conference
- Use your company branded merchandise (mug, laptop sleeve, etc) during conference
- Provide photo and video of your brand being represented at the conference
- Provide other attendees with up to 20 swag bags you have provided.*
- Carry any swag I receive at the conference in your branded tote bag to maximize your conference exposure.
If you would like to sponsor Consumer Conversation at Reviewers Retreat or have any questions: email@example.com