Thank you for your interest in partnering with me on Consumer Conversation. I enjoy reviewing and promoting products, services and brands that I believe my readers and their families would benefit from.
Consumer Conversation is a full time effort dedicated to bringing visitors valuable insight they can use to strengthen their shopping knowledge and sharpen their spending habits – with a little fun thrown in. Our ultimate goal is to empower our readers to become comparative shoppers themselves and tell the hip from the hype.
I take pride in providing content that is informative, honest and personal — while spotlighting the best aspects of your company or brand and offering feedback to both readers and sponsors.
* Now accepting requests for placement in the 2012 Mother’s Day Gift Guide. More Information
- Qualifying product reviews are free of charge
- Includes: 350 word feature article, original photos and Twitter/Facebook promo at publication
- Review items must be new and full sized – no samples
- Items with a retail value of $30 or higher are preferred.
- Items will not be returned
- Reviews are posted 2 – 4 weeks after receiving the item.
- I am under no obligation to review or return any item sent to me without prior communication and acceptance.
- I do not review adult material/toys, pet products, iPad apps, music or eBooks.
- I am open to reviewing alcoholic beverages.
- I am open to any product ideas you have, but most interested in reviews concerning electronics, small appliances, bath & beauty and home office items. I also specialize in coffee related products.
- All reviews adhere to FTC guidelines for disclosure.
- May include video review if applicable. Author’s discretion.
- Giveaways are free if paired with a qualifying product review.
- If I am not supplied with a product a promotion fee may be required.
Product Review (if applicable. 200 word unbiased advertorial without review.)
2 – 3 Tweets Per Day for the duration
1 Facebook Announcement per week for the duration
Promotion on 10 – 15 Sweepstakes and Networking Websites
- Giveaways valued under $200 are listed for 14 days.
Giveaways valued over $200 can be listed for 30 days if requested.
- You are responsible for shipping the prize(s) to the winner(s) in a timely fashion.
- Entrants can be asked to like your Facebook page, follow you on Twitter, sign up for your newsletter, visit your website and more.
- FTC guidelines do not allow entries based on a purchase.
- I do not accept coupons or discounts as prizes.
- Gift card/code prizes must be an amount sufficient to purchase at least one item including shipping.
- I am happy to create an original post or publish one provided by your company.
- I work best with posts that are written from a personal view instead of a direct advertisement.
- Fees: $150 (300 words) - includes up to 2 links.
- I enjoy working with personal experience reviews for travel/hospitality, spa/beauty,
dining, expo, live events and more.
- Fees and arrangement requirements vary according to the location’s distance from me.
- Valid passport – International travel available.
- Most recent travel review: Grand Palladium Resort, Jamaica
- 2 Week notice preferred for any event requiring air travel.
- Located in Worcester, MA
- Advertisement space is limited
- Multiple-month discounts are available
- Prices vary according to size, duration and availability. Please contact for more information.
- Currently seeking sponsorship for BlogHer ’12 and Reviewers Retreat ’12
- Brand Ambassador / Spokesperson
- Twitter chat/party hosting
- Shopper Experience / Secret Shopper
* ConsumerConversation.com and Kenda Smith reserve the right to modify these terms, fees and conditions at any time without notice. Any agreement confirmed previous to changes will remain as is.