Subscription boxes are the latest crazy and KLUTCHclub takes it a whole new level. Their April: “Spring clean your body” KLUTCHclub box proves just that. KLUTCHclub offers hand-picked items provided by new and trusted brands that offer convenient, yet healthy products. The April box offered more than $60 worth of products! Here is a brief overview on each of the 10 products:
1. KIND Plus: all-natural Nut Delight Bar….I’ve seen these at the store but just hadn’t gotten around to picking one up to sample. I’m glad I got the chance. This bar packs 7g of protein, 3g of fiber, is non-gmo, low in sodium, gluten and wheat free, and contains calcium and iron. I’m not really a fan of peanuts in my snack bars, but the mix included almonds, walnuts, macadamias, cashews and my all-time favorite, brazil nuts, too. The peanut butter taste also had a touch of dark chocolate…delicious!
2. ENJOY LIFE FOODS: No Nuts! Seed and Fruit mix…this snack mix was made just for me. I love trail mix, but it’s so hard to find just the right one. This one contains all of my favorites, without the nuts: sunflower kernels, pumpkin seeds, raisins, apples, cranberries, and chocolate chips. It also contains 7g of protein, 4g of fiber and is gluten-free and allergy friendly. This mix is perfect for anyone looking for a healthy on-the-go snack.
3. ENJOY LIFE FOODS: Plentils….these were truly a nice surprise. My husband and my daughter really enjoyed this snack and they are the picky ones in the family, so it’s saying a lot! Plentils are crunchy lentil chips. We had the garlic & parmesan variety, which was light on the garlic taste and heavier on the parm. The product contains no artificial ingredients and is made with non-gmo ingredients. It is also gluten, wheat and dairy free. I will definitely be purchasing these convenient and healthy snacks for my family.
4. TEA FORTE: SKIN-SMART tea…I sampled the honey yuzu (natural skin renewal), cherry marzipan (corrective repair) and cucumber mint (youth recovery) green teas. I regularly drink green tea for the detoxifying effects, but green tea that also gives you beautiful skin? Bonus! Another added bonus, these teas are Organic & Fair Trade certifiesd. All 3 flavors tasted wonderful and required no sweetening. My favorite is probably the Cherry Marzipan. Cherries have some of the greatest levels of antioxidants and Vitamin C, which are important for healthy skin.
5. HYDRIVE: Energy Drink Mix. I’m not much of an energy drink person, primarily due to the lack of healthy varieties. Conventional energy drinks are some of the most dangerous products out on the market today. I did get a little excited at finding a sample of the new Hydrive Berry Blast energy drink mix in my Klutchbox. The package reads “all natural” and Zero calories and since all of the other snacks I had tried so far contained healthy ingredients, I was hopeful. Unfortunately, upon reading the ingredients, I had to just chuck the drink mix sample into the trash. A couple of ingredients that you can barely pronounce, Sucralose (aka Splenda) and Fdc Red dye 40??? All-natural? No thank you. I guess there had to be at least one disappointment in the bunch.
6. ZICO: Pure Premium Coconut Water. There has recently been a lot of hype around coconut water. I haven’t been sold on it yet…and not just because I can’t get past the taste. I understand the benefits: with 5 essential electrolytes it supports rapid hydration and recovery after a workout, contains more potassium than one banana, etc….but how about the fact that it contains 12g of sugar? Wouldn’t water just be a better alternative?
7. BARLEAN’S ORGANIC OILS: Mango-Peach Omega Swirl Fish oil….perhaps my FAVORITE of all the products I received. Fish oil is so important to everyone’s diet. I try my best to make sure my family gets their daily dose, but it can be hard to do so through the food they eat alone. I have been searching for a fish oil supplement I can give to my daughter for quite some time now. She can’t swallow large capsules and some of the vitamins I come across for children just do not contain the greatest of ingredients. Well, I think I found my answer! She LOVES this fish oil, and while it can be mixed into foods or beverages, she just takes it straight from the bottle. She says it tastes like a mango smoothie…it really does! A huge added bonus…it also contains 400 iu of Vitamin D!!!!
8. SHEA TERRA ORGANICS: Rose Hips Black Soap Deep Pore Facial Cleanser…Micro-dermabrasion in a bottle! I’ve been using this face wash for almost 2 weeks now and like it quite well. I have not had any irritation and my face feels clean and renewed after each wash. It contains no artificial fragrances and is made with organic and 100% ingredients. The one thing I don’t like is that once you apply the soap, it is recommended that you let it sit for 5-10 minutes, making it a little inconvenient. I wouldn’t use this wash on a daily basis.
9. KRISTIN MCGEE’s POWER YOGA DVD was a great treat. I am a huge yoga fan and currently studying to become a certified yoga instructor. I tried out the DVD and really enjoyed it. The workout was fun and as sore as I was the next day, effective too! Kristin McGee’s style of teaching and yoga is right up my alley.
10. Lastly, I received a $25 gift card to YOGA HYDE where I can purchase all natural ORGANIC yoga clothes. I can’t wait to use it!
IMAGINE…I got all of these items in my KLUTCHclub box! When I opened the box, it felt like I was opening a care package from a friend who knew exactly what I would like. This is a great way to find out AND try out new products that fit your lifestyle. For as little as $16 a box, you can create a profile online that will guarantee you receive well over $50 of hand-picked products and services that compliment your goals and interests. You will also get additional exclusive promotions and gifts and KLUTCHclub even offers KLUTCHdollars, redeemable for free KLUTCHclub boxes. I’m so excited to see what I get next month!
To find out more: click here