My youngest didn’t slowly start trying table food; he went rushing in with both hands and mouth wide open. He loved all flavors and textures and especially when it was the same food as what Mommy and Daddy were eating. The only problem was that, even though his tummy wanted big boy food…he wasn’t ready for big boy bites.
Now that isn’t a problem since I found FunBites kitchen tools. FunBites makes it so easy to prepare hundreds of table foods for little mouths. In just three steps you can have easy to chew, square pieces of food ready to go.
Bread was a big issue in our house. Little man loves oats and whole wheat breads and pita. Unfortunately he likes them so much that he tries to shove half the piece in his mouth at once. With FunBites I can prepare his bread in a way that is not only easier for him to eat, but safer as well. And it only takes a few seconds longer.
All it takes is 3 easy steps:
- Place the FunBites of your choice (squares or hearts) on top of the food you want to prepare. I’m using little man’s favorite oat pita bread for this example, but you can use waffles, pancakes, grilled cheese, quesadilla, fried egg and more. Anything that will hold together after it’s cut will work great.Firmly rock the FunBites tool back and forth over the food, keeping it in place by holding the grips on each side.
- Insert the matching popper top into the top of the FunBites cutter and press down as you lift the cutter up from the food.
- The perfectly cut pieces will drop out of the cutter – ready to eat!
It’s really that simple! Then you can rinse the FunBites tool off under hot water or place it on the top rack of your dishwasher. You can use the FunBites pieces as is or mix and match to create fun shapes and pictures at meal time.
Now my son asks for ‘pieces’ whenever he has a snack or sandwich – he loves his FunBites foods!
Another great use for FunBites is adult appetizers. Use it to cut cheese, melon, finger sandwiches and more.
FunBites are BPA free, work on any surface and are top shelf dishwasher safe.
They can be purchased at http://www.funbites.com for $12.99 (cube or heart – 1 set only) or $19.99 (cube and heart double set).
FunBites is offering KendaSmith.com readers a bonus code for FREE SHIPPING: just use “FreeShipDec2011″ at checkout!
*I received a free product to facilitate this review and for offering this giveaway. All opinions expressed are my own.
Prize: Double Set of FunBites (Cube and Heart)
Number of Winners: ONE (1)
Open to: US residents 18+
Giveaway Ends @ 11:59 PM EST on 12/26/2011
Winner will be determined from all eligible entries by selection on Random.org and have 48 hours to respond to notification email and claim their prize. If no response is received within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
Mandatory entry (if any) must be completed for any other entry to qualify.
* Please read the Official Giveaway Rules before entering.
EACH entry must be a separate comment. If multiple entries are listed within a single comment – it will only count as one (1) entry.
Please be sure to include your email address so that you can be notified in the event that you win. Winner will be announced on the Winner’s Page after confirmation. Only the winner will be notified via email.
Mandatory: Leave a comment telling me your child(ren)’s favorite food.
- Follow @funbites on Twitter +1
- Like FunBites on Facebook +1
- Follow @CaffCoquette on Twitter +1
- Like Our Facebook Fanpage+1
- Sign Up for Our RSS Feed+2
- Enter any other giveaway OR leave a comment on any other post +2